Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ok, Ok, Ok...

...I know I've been a terrible blogess the last week or so, but works been busy, and just insert any other plethora of excuses here. I do vow to return shortly with a great trail review, book reviews for some fabulous reads I've been devouring, the tale of my attempt at creating art for our living room, and complaints and whining galore about my frustration about a many number of things. All things for you lovely readers to look forward too!

For now I will leave you with a song I've been a bit obsessed with since the closing show of summer tour (Phish tour that is). I always try to remember that I am blessed in a lot of ways, and focus on the positives in my life(even though I usually do the opposite), and this song is a good reminder to do that.

No comments: